30 June 2011

infuze yourself...

A few small updates:

First, I'll be putting some of my work (including Earth Paisleys) up in a coffee shop in Chicago for the month of August. The wall is pretty giant, so I've got some work to produce in the mean time. I'll just be happy to get my stuff out there and off my walls.

Another is that I've been working on an album cover for my friend Scot's band, State Song. Here is a little preview of the drawing.




Lastly, I've been working on a (previously mentioned) cocktail for work called The Impressionist. Now, before you get all, "Wow, that sounds super pretentious", I want you to just take a look at it.

If that doesn't look like a damn Monet painting, I don't know what does. Also, a little pretension never killed anyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment