22 February 2011

Well, I'm in Ohio. I've been here for less than a week, and it's already been a pretty big six days.

First off, my frequent (and usually only) commenter and friend, Annie, ratted me out to ohdeedoh.com last week. Ohdeedoh is a the parent/kid oriented division of Apartment Therapy. As I am not a parent, I was unaware that such a site existed. But I've been a longtime fan of Apartment Therapy, so the complement is accepted with open arms. Anyway, they made a totally flattering post about my recently defunct mural. So awesome. Thanks, Annie!

In addition to all that, I've spent the last 4 days toiling away on my MacBook Pro, working on a portfolio site. After lots and lots of tweaking, it's finally done (well, enough to release to the public, anyway). Take a look!

1 comment: